What am I up to now?
Inspired by the /now page movement by Derek Sivers
- In July, I started working with Techstars IoT as a Strategic Technologist Advisor to their current 2017 cohort accelerator companies.
- Presented a Deep Learning for Java (DL4J) Tutorial Session at the IBM Cognitive Frameworks Festival.
- In May 2017, I started consulting with Skymind per their Deep Learning for Java Framework (DL4J).
- In March 2017, I started officially Data Science consulting with Otto, a Stealth Mode Start-Up in the Connected Home Space.
- In November 2016, I enrolled in Udacity's Self-Driving Car Nanodegree Program, applying traditional Computer Vision and Deep Learning techniques.
- In August 2016, I completed the Galvanize Data Science Immersive program, was previously enrolled at Data ScienceTech Institute (DSTI) in Paris, France.
- In 2016, I completed the "The Trails In Us" project focused on patterns of human behavior at the Cooper Hewitt Design Museum.
- Currently reading The Leaders Guide by Eric Ries
- Repeatedly listening to Podcasts, e.g. The Tim Ferriss Show
- Continue my journey of self-discovery...